Rose water is undoubtedly beauty magic potion, and remarkably versatile. Rosewater is a mild natural antiseptic recommended for skin irritation, acne and hydrating skin face and body for nourishing the body after a bath.
It helps to reduce inflamed skin by stimulating the circulation in small blood vessels beneath the skin. So, it helps ease reddened and inflamed skin and is safe for children babies and the elderly.
Rosewater for all skin types
1. Rose water helps balance the pH of the skin
2. Soothes and cools Dry and Sensitive skin
3. Cleanses and purifies Normal skin
4. Tones and rejuvenates mature skin
5. Help reduce inflammation of skin with acne and heal better
6. Helps heal sunburns, cuts and wounds
7. Helps balance and tone Oily skin
8. Has a refreshing aroma and pleasant fragrance
6 Benefits of Roses
Rose water can be useful for alleviating various forms of dermatitis, such as scaly skin, oily skin, skin inflammation, psoriasis dry, and eczema. Apply Paste of rose water and Camphor on affected area.
2. Face Glow
It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores. It is preventing pimples and acne. Massage with Paste of Rose Petals and milk on the face for 10-15minutes.
3. Hair Conditioner
Rosewater works wonders as a natural conditioner and revitalises hair growth. The moisturising and nourishing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. It is known to treat scalp inflammations and get rid of dandruff. Wash your hair with Rose Petals water after Shampoo.
4. Gets rid of pimples
Rose water is used to clear pimples and to get rid of blackheads. The rose petals have antibacterial properties and are soothing to the skin. Take Rose water with lemon juice and applying to skin daily.
Rosewater is a natural antiseptic recommended for skin irritation, acne and hydrating skin face and body for nourishing the body after a bath. Make a paste of rose Petals + Amla Powder + Neem Powder. Apply and leave it for 10-15minutes.
6. Prevents sun damage
Prevent Damage from the harsh UV rays of the sun. However, there is evidence that rose water may help decrease damage to the skin’s elastin fibres and prevent wrinkles.
Use of Rose Petals
1. Rose Petal Jam(Gulkand)
Collect the fresh and fragrant rose petals. Wash the petals with water and let them dry on paper or cloth. Put the petals into the mixer. Quickly pulse the petals one or two times to shred them.
Spread a layer of rose petals in a dry glass jar. Now spread a layer of misri over the rose petals evenly. Then again spread a layer of petals over the misri layer. Repeat till all the petals are over. Close a jar with the lid and keep it in the sunlight for 7-10 days Every day mix the gulkand using a clean spoon. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate it.
2. Rose Sharbat
Make Syrup of 1 Kg misri(sakar), then add 500 gm rose petals in hot syrup and cover it, let it cool then blend it.
3. Rose Water
Place the rose petals in a large pot of distilled water. Add enough water to cover the petals. Too much water give you very diluted rose water. Cover the pot with the lid and simmer on a low flame. The Water should be steaming hot not boiling. Allow the water to steam until the petals have lost their colour. You see the rose oil floating on the surface. Strain the water and collect in a container. Store it in a refrigerator. It will last longer this way.
Benefits of Rose Water
1. Constipation: Soak rose petals in water at night, Next day morning grind it and drink or Drink milk with Gulkand at night.
2. Mouth ulcer: Gargle with rose water or chew rose petals.
3. Eye Care & Eye Fatigue: For any eye pain or fatigue, gently dip a cloth in rose water and Place eye pads soaked in rose water on both eyes.
4. Pregnancy: Women can take Gulkand during Pregnancy.
5. Itching and smell of sweating: Apply a paste of rose water and Chandan powder at night.
6. Black Lips: Apply Paste of Rose Petals and Glycerin.
7. Insect bites: Rose water, a natural way to soothe and relieve insect bites, can be applied to insect bites to stop the itchy feeling, reduce inflammation, and cool the area.
8. Disinfectant: Rose water is a great disinfectant. It can kill minor bacteria, which lead to several kinds of skin disorders
Rose water is a component of aromatherapy. It is proved that aromatherapy includes a positive effect. It helps in de-stressing, leading to sound sleep, which leads to a feeling of freshness flaunting the loveliness of the skin.