Ginger and Ayurveda Ginger Tea
Ginger is used in ayurveda that it is an entire medicine chest in itself. There is an Ayurvedic sutra that says that everyone should eat fresh ginger just before lunch and dinner to improve the digestion.
Include its ability to boost bone health, strengthen the immune system, increase appetite, prevent various types of cancer, improve respiratory conditions, reduce excess gas, aid in digestion, eliminate arthritis symptoms, enhance sexual activity, and relieve pains related to menstrual disorders, nausea, and flu.
Ginger is a tonic and stimulant. It is known to help reduce the fever and cleanse the body of toxins. It has blood thinning properties, inhibits cell-clotting enzymes in your bloodstream, lowers cholesterol, and reduces migraine headaches. And, it does a better job of preventing and treating these diseases than aspirin. Ginger is also a great detoxifier and alkalizer. And finally, ginger helps with nausea, morning sickness, cramping, and seasickness.
Ginger is great for Kapha types because it is a pungent spice, it stimulates the system and helps decrease Kapha. It is also Vata-pacifying and aids in digestion. Drinking ayurveda ginger tea before eating a meal will help taste buds naturally select foods that your body needs at that moment.
6 Health Benefits of Ginger
1. Fights Cancer
Many people are affected by cancer in one way or another. Add ginger to your daily diet (Diet Treatment) as it is beneficial in fighting lung, prostate, breast, skin, ovarian, colon, and pancreatic cancers.
Ginger’s content anti-cancer properties are a result of the compound 6-gingerol, which is found in large amounts in raw ginger. 6-gingerol has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-tumour activities.
Adding ginger to the diet can help prevent new cancer cells from forming and destroy active ones. It is also beneficial for people who are already on cancer treatments as ginger has been known to prevent the toxic effects of cancer drugs.
2. Helps with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Some symptoms include cramps, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea and mucus in the stool. People who suffer from painful IBS problem will be happy to hear that ginger can offer some relief because ginger can help relax the intestines with flair up.
There are several ways you can consume ginger. Add ginger root in your cooked dishes or brew ginger tea. All seem to have a calming effect on digestive system.
3. Relieves Gas
It has been proven effective in relieving gas. Ayurveda ginger tea is easy enough to make. Drink a cup of ginger tea before you go to sleep to let it work its magic overnight while you are sleeping. It should act to clear out the digestive system and neutralize the problem from inside.
4. Aids Weight Loss
Losing weight is one of the healthiest things you can do for your overall health. Being overweight can lead to heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, and cancers? To help aid your weight loss efforts, incorporate ginger into your diet plan.
Ginger is a natural ingredient. It can speed up the metabolism, leading to calorie-burning. Also help to keep you feeling full for longer, reducing your overall calorie intake.
Click Below Video: Ginger Water for Weight loss fast
5. Helps Manage Blood Sugar Levels
Ginger can help keep blood glucose levels in check. It is important because these levels have a direct impact on weight gain and weight loss, as well as how energetic or lethargic you feel throughout the day. If you have noticed that you are feeling a mid-day crash, it’s likely due to your blood sugar levels. Adding ginger to your lunch might help you stay focused and on task.
6. Relieves Tired Muscles
When you workout, your muscles easily get tired. One way to help speed up muscle recovery is to munch on ginger root. People who eat ginger experience a significant reduction in muscle pain. More workouts lead to increased lean muscle mass, which equates to natural weight loss as you burn calories around the clock.
Benefits of Ayurveda Ginger Tea
1. Motion Sickness
- It can help in soothing nerves.
- It is useful to prevent vomiting, headaches and migraines.
2. Stomach Discomfort
- It plays a vital role in proper digestion, which improves food absorption and avoids stomach pain.
- It can also help you to keep away from unnecessary belching.
- It improves your appetite by releasing gastric acids.
3. Reduces Inflammation
- It is useful for treating inflammation of joints, like rheumatoid arthritis.
- Help to get rid of tiredness, swelling and puffiness of sore muscles and joints.
- Drinking ayurveda ginger tea is beneficial in case of asthma.
- It helps to loosen phlegm and expand the lungs, which in turn helps to recover from difficult breathing.
- It reduces allergies and constant sneezing.
5. Blood Circulation
- Drink a cup of ginger tea to improve blood flow, chills, prevents fever and excessive sweating.
- Ginger contains active compounds like minerals and amino acids that are used for regular blood flow.
6. Menstrual Discomfort
- Place a hot towel dipped in ginger tea on your uterine area.
- It helps you to get relief from pain and will relax the muscles.
- Ginger tea will also give you a soothing effect.
- It contains antioxidants that boost an immune system. Drinking a cup of ginger tea daily cut the risk of a stroke as well as fatty deposits in the arteries.
- Ginger tea lowers cholesterol levels and gives amazing results.
8. Relieves Stress
- Ginger tea to boost your mood and stay stimulated and calm.
- Ginger tea is a proven stress reliever due to its relaxing scent.
- Ginger tea helps to improve the sperm quality.
- Ginger contains aphrodisiac properties.
- It helps in treating erectile dysfunction in males.
10. Cough and Cold
- Drink a cup of ginger tea if you suffer from a cough and a runny nose.
- It also helps to loosen phlegm and relax the respiratory system.
- It imparts warmness to the body and leaves you feeling fresh.
Click on Video: Health Benefits of Ginger